|Project Details :
Carleton Crematorium, together with the adjacent necropolis, is a graveyard on Stocks Road in Carleton, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire. It was opened on 18 July 1935.
The site is located in Carleton, partly in Blackpool and mostly in Poulton-le-Fylde, however the crematorium comes under the jurisdiction of Blackpool Council.
In November 2012 we carried out a refurbishment of the cemetery including new power and lighting and induction loop systems.